On this Page
- Food Safety Basics. Maine SNAP-Ed.
- Safety. SNAP-Ed. Cent$ible Nutrition Program.
- Food Safety for Every Day. SNAP-Ed. University of Rhode Island. Available in English & Spanish.
- Keeping Food Safe in the Summer. University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension. UNL Food.
- Is Food In My Kitchen a Safety Hazard? North Dakota State University Extension.
- Food Safety Brochures & Publications. USDA. Food Safety and Inspection Service.
Safe Food Pantries
- Safe and Healthy Food Pantries Project. SNAP-Ed. University of Wisconsin. UW Extension. FoodWIse.
- Which Foods are Safe to Donate to a Food Pantry? University of Maine Cooperative Extension.
- Food Safety Posters or Fact Sheets. Purdue Extension. Indiana’s Emergency Food Resource Network.
- Food Safety: Food Pantries and Food Banks. NC State Extension.
- Donating Safe and Nutritious Food to Food Pantries and Soup Kitchens. Kansas State University. K-State Research and Extension.
- COVID-19 Resources for Pantries. Leah's Pantry.
Emergencies and Disasters
- Tips for Handling Food Following a Disaster. USDA. Food and Nutrition Service.
- Keeping Food Safe During a Emergency. USDA. Food Safety and Inspection Service.
- Keep Food and Water Safe After a Disaster or Emergency. HHS. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Food Preparedness. Department of Homeland Security.