On this Page
Using SNAP at the Farmers' Markets
- Using SNAP/ EBT at Farmers Markets. SNAP4CT.
- Local Food Directory: National Farmers Market Directory. UDSA. Agricultural Marketing Service.
Nutrition Education at the Farmers' Market
- Implementing Nutrition Education Activities in Farmers Markets Through Maine SNAP-Ed Programs (PDF, 5.2 MB). Maine SNAP-Ed and Wholesome Wave.
- Farmers' Market Tours: A Guide for Nutrition Educators. Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP). NC State University. North Carolina Public Health.
- SNAP-Ed Library Farmers' Market Materials. USDA. SNAP-Ed Connection.
- Farmers' Market and Nutrition. Maine Federation of Farmers' Markets.
- Farmers' Market Photos. USDA. SNAP-Ed Connection.
- 2021 Farmers Market Week Video - Southwest Region USDA. SNAP-Ed.
- 2022 Farmers Market Week Video - Southwest Region USDA. SNAP-Ed.
Accepting SNAP Benefits at the Farmers' Market
- SNAP Farmer/Producer: Accepting SNAP Benefits Food & Nutrition Service. USDA.
- SNAP/EBT at Your Farmers Market: Seven Steps to Success (PDF, 9.9 MB). Project for Public Spaces and Wholesome Wave.
- SNAP Guide for Farmers Markets Farmers Market Coalition.
Public Health Approaches at the Farmers' Market
- Healthier Food Retail Action Guide - Chapter 4: Farmers Markets (PDF, 1.1 MB) Department of Health & Human Services. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- SNAP-Ed Toolkit - Settings: Farmers' Markets. SNAP-Ed Toolkit.