MyPlate for My Family: SNAP Nutrition Education is a MyPlate resource that supports SNAP-Ed nutrition education and obesity prevention efforts, and is based on recommendations from the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. It is targeted to parents and caregivers who are SNAP participants or eligible for SNAP, and play a key role in planning, purchasing and preparing food for their families.
Participant Handouts - English
MyPlate Family Meals
How Much Food and Physical Activity?
Vegetables and Fruits - Simple Solutions
Family Time Active and Fun!
Participant Handouts - Spanish
MyPlate Family Meals - Spanish
How Much Food and Physical Activity? - Spanish
Vegetables and Fruits - Simple Solutions - Spanish
Family Time Active and Fun! - Spanish
- MyPlate Plan - English
- MyPlate Plan - Spanish
- MyPlate Coloring Page - English (PDF, 418 KB)
- MyPlate Coloring Page - Spanish (PDF, 400 KB)
- Healthy Snacking with MyPlate
- Healthy Eating for Kids
- Word Search: Have Fun with Fruits and Vegetables (PDF, 779 KB)
- Move Your Way: Fact Sheet for Kids - English (PDF, 1.9 MB)
- Move Your Way: Fact Sheet for Kids - Spanish (PDF, 1.0 MB)