Shop Simple with MyPlate: Find savings in your area and discover new ways to prepare budget-friendly foods using tool on any mobile device or computer.
How it works:
1. Open the tool - Open Shop Simple on your phone, or use on your computer or tablet.
2. Find local savings - Enter your zip code to find rewards and stores that accept SNAP EBT near you.
3. View budget-friendly foods - Discover tips for buying and preparing budget-friendly foods.
View the 1-hour train-the-trainer webinar for SNAP-Ed providers presented by USDA's MyPlate team, you will:
- Gain background knowledge of how the Shop Simple with MyPlate tool was developed
- Receive a tour of Shop Simple and get step-by-step instructions on how to use the tool
- Learn about additional MyPlate resources that can be used with SNAP participants
Original broadcast October 28, 2021
This webinar has been pre-approved for 1 CPE credit for Registered Dietitians and Dietetic Technicians, Registered by the Commission for Dietetic Registration, until October 27, 2024.