This webinar was presented on February 25, 2016. The webinar provides an overview of policy, systems, and environmental changes (PSE) activities within the SNAP-Ed and EFNEP programs and how to evaluate those activities. Information on how to measure reach in PSE activities and examples from implementing agencies will be provided.
Webinar requires Adobe Connect Add-In to view.
- Molly De Marco, PhD, MPH (RNECE-South, UNC Chapel Hill)
- Andy Naja-Riese, MSPH (SNAP Branch Chief, USDA FNS Western Region Office)
- Lauren Whetstone, PhD (Project Scientist, University of California Sacramento)
- Alice Ammerman, DrPH (RNECE-South, UNC Chapel Hill)
- Theresa LeGros (Senior Research Specialist, University of Arizona)
- Pamela Bruno, MPH (Evaluator, Maine SNAP-Ed, University of New England)
- Daniella Uslan, MPH (SNAP-Ed Project Director, UNC Chapel Hill)
- Helen Chapman, PhD, RD (Program Leader, NIFA, USDA)