A series of four-page newsletters for older adults. Each volume had a main article related to nutrition and health. Consistent components in each included two related recipes, food safety information and tips, physical activity/exercises called “The Joy of Movement” with both written and image instructions, information on the Food Stamp program, and a trivia piece call “Tidbits.”
Some articles featured in the newsletter included:
- Volume 1: Whole Grains for Better Health
- Volume 2: The DASH Diet for High Blood Pressure
- Volume 3: Shopping Tips, Eat Better for Less!
- Volume 4: How to Fill Up, But Not Out! provides behavioral eating tips to help prevent weight gain
- Volume 5: Beans can Boost Your Nutritional Health