Double-sided bilingual versions of various MyPlate and Dietary Guidelines (DG) Tip Sheets.
The following Choose MyPlate tip sheets are part of the 10 Tips Nutrition Education Series:
- 10 Tips to a Great Plate (Tip Sheet No. 1) - tips for balancing calories and choosing foods according to MyPlate guidance.
- Build a Healthy Meal (Tip Sheet No. 7) - steps to create healthy meals that are consistent with MyPlate recommendations.
- Salt and Sodium (Tip Sheet No. 14) - tips to help reduce sodium intake.
- Eating Better on a Budget (Tip Sheet No. 16) - 10 tips to help people on a limited income stretch their food budget while eating healthfully.
- Make Better Beverage Choices (Tip Sheet No. 19) - tips for making better beverage choices.
- Choose Whole Grain Foods (Tip Sheet No. 22) - tips for selecting whole grain products and keeping them fresh and safe to eat.
- Be An Active Family (Tip Sheet No. 29) - tips to help adults get their recommended 2 1/2 hours of physical activity per week, and children their recommended 60 minutes a day.
- Be Active Adults (Tip Sheet No. 30) - tips to help adults add physical activity into their day.
- MyPlate Icon - handout with a large version of the MyPlate icon.