The Youth Nutrition and Physical Activity Survey is a condensed version of the School and Physical Activity Nutrition project (SPAN) survey (Hoelscher, Day, Kelder, & Ward, 2003) for fourth through eighth graders.
Listed in the SNAP-Ed Evaluation Framework Interpretive Guide.
Used to measure
- Indicator MT1: Healthy Eating Behaviors
- Indicator MT3: Physical Activity & Reduced Sedentary Behavior
- Indicator R2: Fruits and Vegetables
- Indicator R3: Whole Grains
- Indicator R4: Dairy Indicator R5: Beverages